[Re: Victor's damage, new toy, and Die Neuen Cheapass Laboratory]

--- Scirocco-Al <scirocco-Al@insight.rr.com> wrote:
> You might want to rethink the 20 gal of new solvert and the new
> kerosene
> heater mix....   :)

Hey, I need some kerosene too...
BTW The solvent is Mobil-Exxon ISOPAR V.  It's pretty pure stuff and I
reckon I'm one of very few who will be dumping this stuff - 20 gal
-into a parts cleaner at $8/gallon.  It's basically purified mineral
oil with  a flash point of 128*C....a bud is closing down a small ink
manufacturing shop and it was either my parts tank or the HAZMAT guys
were coming for it...I love free stuff!  Also got two boxes
polyethylene gloves, a few boxes of syringes, some polyethylene
measuring cups, tons of nuts/bolts/screws, about 6 oil/air separators
(new), and the Lyon? worktable with all the bins that fit on it...all
very cheap.

Scirocco content: this stuff didn't fit.  Had to use the minivan.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'