Motors, Tranny and Possible Builder 4 sale

Hey All,

I have two 1.8L 8V longblocks. One needs a new crank chuck key
and the other could use a head gasket (Comp = 120,145,145,150).
Will sell CHEAP. May also have a clean 9A tranny for the
right offer.

Also have a white 85 8V that I've stripped down to build up,
but may have found another vehicle that would suit my needs.
Interior is stripped down and motor and tranny has been pulled.
Body is descent with a lacluster repaint and a couple bad dents
from vandals. Has all new glass and a perfect headliner. Has
112K original. Have the orignal seats and dash. Was in the process
of replacing dash with a crack free one and laying down sheets
of sound deadener. Have reference pics available.
Offers?

Thanks,
Jason Rinne
Bellingham, WA