twin acting as donor

ok, very shortly the twin-to-be goes under the knife. its currently a running 8v
with the full brown interior. so... who needs what? pretty much everything goes,
and i really dont feel like storing it all. The only stuff i am keeping is the
front suspension components and of course the shell. all glass save
windshield/door roll-ups are going as well. sky is pretty much the limit as far
as what is available, and the cost depends on just how easy you make getting rid
of the stuff for me. i wont be asking much, but whatever i do make goes directly
back into the twin project.
FYI, I'm in Summerville, SC (near Charleston), and i'll be going at the 8v like
Edward Scissorhands this weekend.
Al