I must be Addicted to Scirocco's

------------=_1039118677-22450-0

Nice find! What's this about the white rocc though? Where are you and what kind of shape is it in? That sounds like something I may be interested in....

Dan

All I can say about the 82 is WOW all for $350, its a steal even with the blown engine. The exterior is amazing and the interior is in good shape, she took great care of this car. The shop that it was at even put it on the lift so I could look at the bottom side, no cracks in the control table. But get this the elusive white roc is there forsale also, he just got done putting a 2.0L bottm end in the car with 60k on the short block and is asking $1000.

Now gotta show the pictures to the wife and try to strike a deal with the owner of the 82.

What a perfect day.

Brian

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

------------=_1039118677-22450-0

All I can say about the 82 is WOW all for $350, its a steal even with the blown engine. The exterior is amazing and the interior is in good shape, she took great care of this car. The shop that it was at even put it on the lift so I could look at the bottom side, no cracks in the control table. But get this the elusive white roc is there forsale also, he just got done putting a 2.0L bottm end in the car with 60k on the short block and is asking $1000.
Now gotta show the pictures to the wife and try to strike a deal with the owner of the 82.
What a perfect day.
Brian
 Dan Smith <sad_rocc@veedub.com> wrote:Gratz and 19 sciroccos? Damn, I've never even seen that many before! That's insane!

Dan

good luck mate same here after terrible rain for the last month and 2 ft of water in the pick up decided to cheer myself and got a mk1 Scirocco GLS for christmas took 19 scirocco's to finally get one but now the proud owner of a mk1
john
www.no-rice.com

To: brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:41:58 EST

good luck mate same here after terrible rain for the last month and 2 ft of water in the pick up decided to cheer myself and got a mk1 Scirocco GLS for christmas took 19 scirocco's to finally get one but now the proud owner of a mk1
john
www.no-rice.com
--0-2044862666-1039117788=:8747

<P>All I can say about the 82 is WOW all for $350, its a steal even with the blown engine. The exterior is amazing and the interior is in good shape, she took great care of this car. The shop that it was at even put it on the lift so I could look at the bottom side, no cracks in the control table. But get this the elusive white roc is there forsale also, he just got done putting a 2.0L bottm end in the car with 60k on the short block and is asking $1000.
<P>Now gotta show the pictures to the wife and try to strike a deal with the owner of the 82.
<P>What a perfect day.
<P>Brian
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Dan Smith &lt;sad_rocc@veedub.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Gratz and 19 sciroccos? Damn, I've never even seen that many before! That's insane!<BR><BR>Dan<BR><BR>good luck mate same here after terrible rain for the last month and 2 ft of water in the pick up decided to cheer myself and got a mk1 Scirocco GLS for christmas took 19 scirocco's to finally get one but now the proud owner of a mk1<BR>john<BR>www.no-rice.com <BR><BR>_____________________________________________________________<BR>Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com<BR>from http://www.veedub.com<BR><BR>_____________________________________________________________<BR>Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP &amp; more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag<BR>&gt; ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 From: Roccogti@aol.com<BR>Subject: Re: I must be Addicted to Scirocco's<BR>To: brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR>Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:41:58 EST<BR><BR><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">good luck mate same here after terrible rain for the last month and 2 ft of water in the pick up decided to cheer myself and got a mk1 Scirocco GLS for christmas took 19 scirocco's to finally get one but now the proud owner of a mk1<BR>john<BR>www.no-rice.com</FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT>
--0-2044862666-1039117788=:8747--

------------=_1039118677-22450-0--