Suspension Poll

The time has come to rebuild my suspension. I knew this was comming as to
the increase bouncieness of the front end, but now as it so happens I was
bludgend by a pot hole this morning and my pass side front strut has given
up the ghost and took a rim with it. Soooo, I want to get a mid range set
up, nothing to extreme. On my MKi's in the past I had a set of Jamex springs
on oem 16v inserts which were good but I had no comparission to go by. My
current wheels are 205/40/16. What do you guys run/recomend???
TIA

Eli
86 16v