Suspension Poll

Elijah R wrote:

> What do you guys run/recomend???

I run Bilstein Sports, H&R Sports, Neuspeed swaybars at both ends, and
Neuspeed stress bars at both ends (triangulated variety in the rear).
I also run 15x7 rims (nothing over 15's on A1's for me, ever) + 195/50
/15 tires.  This combo is a great compromise between handling &
comfort - the car is perfectly comfortable in daily driver duty,
including in areas of marginal (or worse) roads, yet it handles like
a mofo.  60k miles on the Bilsteins and NO sign of ANY wear.. try that
with some Boges or OEM shocks.. :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA