Home safe and sound...

Yeah I can vouch for the "gas pig" I have a jeep 2wd and I haul 2 Horse
trailer, and I get 17-18MPG only jeep, but trailer (with or without 1 or 2
horses in it) I get 15MPG hauling. kinda nice though...no real speed deamon
pulling... but torque torque torque...steady she goes captain!

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco