New to the list kinda

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C24D42.F7AEE610

Well I guess its time to make some sort of post to the list.  I just
85 8v Scirocco bout two months ago and after hearing William complain to
me for almost a week and a half I decided to go ahead and join it.  Got
some pic of it but I'm going to wait till I get a few more to post them.

    I have already had to replace the alternator, a marker light and
douse the engine bay with 2 cans of STP foaming degreaser.  Still need a

front bumper and grill but might have that covered.  The poor car's last

owner didn't take care of her at all so I have a good bit of work to do
on her, so I would have to say I have jumped stright into the "Dark
Side".

I am also the one with the "Funky idle" and the timing probs.

  Thx for all the ideas.

             William F

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C24D42.F7AEE610

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well I guess its time to make some sort of post to =
the=20
list.&nbsp; I just<BR>85 8v Scirocco bout two&nbsp;months ago and after =
hearing=20
William complain to<BR>me for almost a week and a half I decided to go =
ahead and=20
join it.&nbsp; Got<BR>some pic of it but I'm going to wait till I get a =
few more=20
to post them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have already had to replace the =

alternator, a marker light and<BR>douse the engine bay with 2 cans of =
STP=20
foaming degreaser.&nbsp; Still need a</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>front bumper and grill but might have that =
covered.&nbsp; The=20
poor car's last</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>owner didn't take care of her at all so I have a =
good bit of=20
work to do<BR>on her, so I would have to say I have jumped stright into =
the=20
"Dark<BR>Side".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am also the one with the "Funky idle" and the =
timing=20
probs.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp; Thx for all the ideas.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;=20
William F</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>