lurkers

Nicely put mike. You are rebuilding/restoring a rocco, form your comments I
assume you have an 8v, do share what issues you have, I have worked like you
by lucking on this list for 2 years now, and yes many "technoid" subjects
are still over my head, but I try to maintain and upgrade my car as well as
you do. maybe I can help ya out a little ? LMK, always feel free to ask. if
I have an idea, i'll let you know.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco