[ UPDATE ]RE: Rick's Road Trip from Hell = at At Ryan's in Austin!!

Yeah that's Austin, NOT Boston! (a little Road Trip joke, hope you all got it)
anyways I wasn't able to stay long in the morning to chit chat, but my girl
whipped up some great Mexican breakfast cuisine, Breakfast tacos, Migas, and
some homemade refried beans (good thing I'M not in their car for the ride home)
If you dont know what Migas are/never heard of them, yer missing out on the
best
thing for breakfast in the world...go find a place to get some! So judging by
the large patch of a dead grass in my side yard they have the 81 G60 in route
back home. mmmm They probably got out of Texas a few hours ago...I hope. I
was happy that he was pleased with the car and hope he gets it running and
turning some awfully fast lap times at the auto-x!

Ryan
dude! I'm down to 2 cars!! whod'a ever thought?
85 Scirocco 8v
86 Rieger GTO/Competition project (still for sale)