lurkers

I'm a lurker for sure.Basically I'm just here to
learn. If i can't add anything constructive then I
won't bother. Also, a lot of the discussions are over
my head and a lot are 16v specific. I joined wanting
to learn about how to maintain my Scirocco first,
performance can come later. I pick and choose which
topics to read, skipping some entirely (like injector
size arguments, etc.). Sometimes it can be quite like
a soap-opera, but that's fun to be a fly on the wall.
You guys all seem like cool people too, it's not some
cliquey circle-jerk of a club.
Later, Mike, mikebvin, coloradorocco, shuttlecock,
steamboatwilly, etc.

--- jp43044 <jp43044@netzero.net> wrote:
> I wouldn't call it lurking.  Things are in a holding
> pattern.  My wedding is
> in two weeks and Momentum has stalled.  After the
> wedding things may pick
> up.  But I need space.  I would love to still build
> this thing into an 11
> sec. N/A car.
>

> Erik
> 88 16V (for sale?)  800.00???
> 88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle) (for sale) 300.00

=====
Mike
Steamboat Springs, CO
early '84