11" brake adaptors

----- Original Message -----

> How can on have:
> C)too much brake?
>
> When you can lock up your front tires unexpectedly at 100 MPH!
> The 10.1's are plenty for my Scirocco for street use.

D'oh!

I got in my Scirocco and took it out for a spirited run the other day after
driving the other car for a couple weeks.

Running about 80 in a 50 I saw a roller and went to tap the brakes to scrub
off some speed quickly.

Instead I stabbed it just hard enough for the other car but locked all 4 on
the Scirocco. Scrubbed a lot of speed but made an awful racket and let out a
little poof of smoke, oops, so much for being subtle about it.

At least the cop didn't stop me...

Christian Els
Columbia, MO
87 16V