11" brake adaptors

Hit,
I found mine on Ebay for 50 shipped. Momentum makes them and sells them for
85 I believe.

I have been running the 11's for about 4 months now and I am going to switch
back to stock 10.1's. I have SS brake lines, Corrado G60 MC, Corrado rotors,
Corrado calipers and carriers, and Mintex Red Box pads up front and stock 16V
rears. They are great for stopping above 80 but anything below that they are
just to much for a Scirocco. I have locked mine up numerous times and almost
hit a car once or twice. I talked with another G60 owner who said the same
thing.
Just my opinion but don't think they are worth the upgrade unless you are
front heavy with a VR6.
HTH
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V (10.1")