11" brake adaptors

well I only have 10.1 in front and 8.9 in the rear with corrado M/C and S/S
Line, and if I tap my brakes to fast I lock all four wheels also, took me 2
weeks to get used to my brake, but its all good now, when I switch between
the prowler and The Titian red one its sooooo different, I always feel I ave
no brakes on the titian red... gawd I cant wait to put 16v setup on my
titian red rocco...

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco