More mk1 findings

while your getting the audi warm up regulator, see if you can grab the audi
5K Throttle body, it will not give you HP, but it wil improve your response
time off the line..

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco