Timing for a JH

well I would start by setting the timing to TDC, then see if it tries to
stall still when cold, check the air flow plate clearence (yeah there is an
actual gaping required on it (covered in the bentley, easy enough to
adjust)..

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco