baby's on a diet. how do i remove rear door cards?

>i took out 90 some odd pounds today, and im tryin to get the rear doorcards
>out too. i pulled the weatherstripping back and tried pulling, but it seems
>theyre attached via the armrest. i tried getting the armrest off but to no
>avail.
>
>how do i do this?
>
>tia,
>Rhys

Having just removed everything off an 85 I bought for parts, I'm assuming
you mean the rear seat side panels, unless you've got a 4 door
Scirocco......;)

Carefully start at one corner and pull, there's like 3 or 4 push in clips
that hold it in place. They break kinda easy, so if your salvaging, be
careful. If you don't care, then just yank the s#%t out of it, it'll come
off.

HTH,

Jon Palm
85 Frankenroc