German engineering vs British Eng - was German eng poll.

I had 2 MGB's one '67 and one '72.  One time , the
license plate light burned out and my turn signal
lights  and one or two other things stopped working.
After changing the license plate light, it all worked
again.  Almost every electrical item on the '72 had
dirty contacts; the turn signal light sockets, the
fuel pump, the fuse box, the headlight switch, the
turn signal switch, the heater fan, and the ignition
switch.  It was a nice looking car and it was fun to
drive, though

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'82 kawasaki KZ550 (with broken valve spring or
something)