From: "'Cheapass' Ron Pieper" <rapieper@yahoo.com>
To: "Brian McGarvey" <brianm@earendel.org>; "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: German engineering poll

--- Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org> wrote:
> Anybody complainin about the VW electrial hasnt had the pleasure of
> working on a BRIT car. with Lucas electronics :-)
> BTW i complain...
> brian

I'm with you, brother.  At least on VW electrical systems the drawings
are superb and you can actually find the faults.  On old English cars,
they're just a plain damned mystery.  And the positive ground just made
it more weird. ('64 and '65 Triumph TR4's)>

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16Victor
Pet Peeve du jour:  It's GTI not GTi!!  Read the nameplate!  (US only)