H&R G Springs

> i have a question about how much my car's been lowered.
>
> i have about 5 mm of clearance in the front and 10mm in the rear between
the top of my tire and the fender lip. im running 195/60-14s on ST springs
and turbogas dampers, anyone have an idea of how far my car is dropped?

Well, it'd be easier to determine if you measure the distance from the
rocker panels to the ground (two places each side) and told us whether you
have a MkI or a MkII and, if MkII, if it's 8v or 16v.

Larry

Introducing NetZero Long Distance