H&R G Springs

i have a question about how much my car's been lowered.

i have about 5 mm of clearance in the front and 10mm in the rear between the top of my tire and the fender lip. im running 195/60-14s on ST springs and turbogas dampers, anyone have an idea of how far my car is dropped?

anyways, my car is very harsh, but i think its the worn/mutilated suspension, not just the ride height. i rarely bottom out unless i hit a LARGE bump, and i bet it would bottom out most other cars at that size.

ill look at my A arms today and see how they are situated.