German engineering poll (Wet times in VWs)

The PO replaced the heater fan motor on my old 85 from inder the hood.  He
took off all the black plastic ducting and didn't put any sealer on it when
he put it back together.  I must have messed with my sunroof for a month or
2 before I found rivers of water running dowm the passenger side firewall
into the car.  It also didn't help that the 2 drains that are supposed to
get the water out of there were plugged up.  I literally would get an inch
or more of water in front of the rear seats when there was a good rain
storm.

Alan