Flashing Coolant Light

My coolant light (the one in the gauge) has started
flashing at me on a pretty regular basis, but not all the
time.  The Bentley appears to be fairly worthless in this
area.  I have been unable to find the circuit (in the
manual) that runs to the sensor in the top of the
expansion tank.  I have replaced that sensor to no avail.
 My next thought is to clean up the connectors on the
instrument cluster, but since everything else works well,
I have little hope here.

Has anyone had any experience in this area?  I'm tempted
to just disconnect the bulb, but would like to make an
effort to fix it.

TIA
John.
Long Beach.