Flashing Coolant Light

well don;t disconnect the bulb yet.

mine started doing that, recently. and I noticed that it goes away underload
(at 3K RPM) but not in neutral, once it is gone its gone until next time I
start the engine.

I think it is the sensor or a wire somewhere.. or the dash cluster.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco