Headlight shield (was RE: Euro high beams?)

yeah that sheild is good for small stuff, I just had my right high beam
busted (and I mean busted as in I can sick my finger through the lens from
the hole of the impact and a rock that loosened itself from a truck dead
ahead of me, I actually saw the rock, and heard the "TACK!", I pulled over

I just got another one from dirk, brand new, need to install it.

I like the idea of the lense sheild, but what breaks lenses are high
velocity rocks, not the craps that fades th lense front. and as much as that
plastic film (4mm thick) can try, a rock at 100+ MPH coming right at you,
wil crack any headlight you got.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco