Temps still getting too high

The car gets much warmer than it use to.  With the JH, I could drive
with my foot on the floor all day and as long as I was moving, the
temperature didn't go above half way and it never got to the point that
the coolant temp idiot light came on.  Now, I regularly lose coolant
when the temp gets near the "red" zone.