Temps still getting too high

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kervin
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 10:28 PM
To: Larry
Cc: List
Subject: Re: Temps still getting too high

The car gets much warmer than it use to.  With the JH, I could drive
with my foot on the floor all day and as long as I was moving, the
temperature didn't go above half way and it never got to the point that
the coolant temp idiot light came on.  Now, I regularly lose coolant
when the temp gets near the "red" zone.

I'd replace the leaking expansion tank cap...

If the cap won't hold the pressure, then it will run hotter.

Peter