exhaust fun?

So Last weekend Rick and I finally got most of the leaks on my car stopped. The
bearings are replaced and the thing finally stops with all four wheels. Yeah, I
don't think I've ever had my rear drums working before. DAMN THEY STOP. Anyhoo.
Now that the car stops, I'm wondering about making it go faster. What's the
deal with replacing the godawful toilet bowl I've got on it now? I'm just not
sure what I need for parts. Can anyone enlighten me on this matter and how much
I would expect to pay? I'm just doing forward of the Cat I think for right now.

Thanks
Lyman
87 8v - The Tomboy