Fwd: 87 Scirocco 4sale!

Hey all,

Just passing along the info if someone's looking - it's in
the northeastern Cincinnati area.  I could be persuaded to
check it out if anyone's interested.

> It's an 87 red 16v everything is in pretty good shape.
> Runs strong doesn't have alot of miles for it's age. It
> will need: tires, battery, CV's, ball joints and tie rod
> ends. She has the Boge struts but never had the money to
> have them installed.  The car was a Virginia car and
> didn't have any rust from what I remember of it. She
> wants $1900 for it. If you want to contact her or look at
> it, contact her at the email address above
> (mom2bryjon@aol.com).
>
> Any help finding it a good home would be appreciated.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams