Rocs in the Fog - 2k2

Our friend in VWs, Eric Borsky, has proposed the following dates for a
run up Mt. Tamalpais, just north of San Francisco.

> Sat 8/24?
>
> Sat 8/31?
>
> Sat 9/7?
>
> We could also do Sundays...
> and I am usually up for mid-week runs pretty
> much anytime around noon-2PM range.
>
> Eric

As you can see Eric likes a little 'afternoon delight' as much as the
rest of us, at least of an automotive nature.  ;])

Anyway he specifically mentioned all those cool Scirocco people I knew
and wondered if I could pass along an invite to same.

You're mission, should you choose to accept it, is to come to some
consensus on When, and more details will flow on where & how.

There'll be some real nice down to earth folks on this run, just like
You, so make some plans to attend.

TBerk

<http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=471>