Rocs in the Fog - 2k2

T Berk wrote:

> Our friend in VWs, Eric Borsky, has proposed the following dates for
> a run up Mt. Tamalpais, just north of San Francisco.

> Sat 8/24?
> Sat 8/31?
> Sat 9/7?

I'm definitely down for this, I'm itchin' for a run up the coast and
thru the hills of the bay area.  The one date there that absolutely
doesn't work for me is 9/7.  I think I can swing either of the other
two.  Keep me posted.

On a separate topic - who's headed to Dubwar this weekend??  I'll be
there with Teulie but it looks like the 'roc is staying home as I
have steering rack issues, so I'll probably just ride up with Doug
and take in the festivities.  Doug would like to organize a little
'roc cruise through the backwoods behind Buttonwillow, for sometime
Saturday.  If you're headed there, drop me a line.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA