16v knock sensor diagnosis w/led test light

I've been going through the Bentley performing various tests on ignition
and fuel stuff, but there's one in particular that I haven't been able to
do yet..

the "Knock Sensor System Diagnosis" in the ignition section, page 7-16.

It says "there is a test connector near the ignition coil. It has a single
wire, usually blue/brown in color, leading to terminal 4 at the knock
sensor control unit harness connector."

Now, I'm supposed to hook up an LED test light to this connector, but I
can't seem to find it. There are several other connectors in the
vicinity, but none of them are blue/brown. If memory serves there is a red
connector with a green wire on it.. I can't remember the others.

Anyone want to point me in the right direction? (or is this one of those
typos in the Bentley?)

Thanks,

-Toby