Speaking of rice

Last night, channel surfing MTV's true life was, "I'm a street racer".
Kid had 50k in his Acura Itegra, it was a 2.0 liter Vtec puttin out 200hp
pre bottle and 320 with the NOS. Took him 3 runs to win his cash back but
blew his motor doing it. Another kid in a 4-door Accord was smokin everybody
and running about 110 mph at the end of his 1/4 blast, through LA
neighborhoods.......NUTS!

Since I'm on the topic of motors, can anybody suggest a good performance
guide book for building the 1.8 8v?

Jon Palm
85 Frankenroc