Wanted- Mk1 Heater control unit

Yup- i broke some parts in my heater controls- and would like to get my
hands on a replacement asap. Must have switches.  should fit to an 81s rocc.

I also need a piece of the sheet metal from a trashed body that might be
hanging around-  the part that surrounds the mono wiper on my car is
rusted through.  cut it about 3 inches from the hole on either side, all
the way to the engine compartment, and fairly close to the windshield.

Thanks all!

Mike