Front Mount Reinforcement bar

Cory Langford wrote:

> There was talk quite some time ago, about a front bar that would bolt
> between the front engine mount and the bumper bolts.

That would be the infamous Ron Wood bar, the prototype of which saved
my car from extinction.

Ron and Mike Potter are in this project together.  Mike is ready with
a metal guy to produce the finished goods, but Ron has got some work
to do fabricating mounting hardware for the guy to mass produce.  Ron
is always hopelessly buried in work, and is one of those guys where
nothing ever really makes it to the "front burner", and this little
gig is somewhere WAAAAY in back from what I can tell.

I need to talk to Ron this week regarding smogging my car, so I think
I'll stop in and see if I can put a bug in his shorts about the bar.
If I get any insight on availability in our lifetimes, I'll let y'all
know what I hear.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA