Poster barter

Well...............We get really nice posters at work all the time.  My
desk is 2 feet from a 911 Turbo.  If it wasn't for the $80,000 club fee,
I'd be drive a porsche today.  Than again, maybe I'd just stroke a check
for that MKI that was the vortex project and still have plenty in the
bank!

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Ole Paul