Front Mount Reinforcement bar

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Cory Langford wrote:
>
> > There was talk quite some time ago, about a front bar that would bolt
> > between the front engine mount and the bumper bolts.
>
> That would be the infamous Ron Wood bar, the prototype of which saved
> my car from extinction.
>
> Ron and Mike Potter are in this project together.
<snip>

Will this have a Mk1 application? Are the bolt holes close enough,
seeing as how it's the same chassis and all, to provide help for larger
than stock pre-82 models?

I hope so, & I hope the marketing (I hate marketing) the 'tell a friend'
aspect reflects this.

Could you check this while doing the other stuff, hmmm? Please?

TBerk