who's gonna be quicker?: Horney Devil vs Monster Rocc

> Um... I dunno about you, buddy, but that does not look like oversteer
to me!
> Bigger rear wheels/tires is just push waiting to happen. :^)

Scott beat me to it, but I agree. That doesn't look like tail wagging at
all...looks like that airdam would make a good snowPLOW. :)

I do think it's totally cool that you're willing to autocross the Reiger
though! Who cares how it handles? It looks good AND YOU'RE HAVING FUN,
right??

BTW, this is oversteer:
http://sixteenvolt.tzo.com/temp/Neal.jpg

As you can see by the countersteering front wheels, the rear end is
desparately trying to beat the front to the finish line. The picture is
actually pretty early in the process...I went into the weeds on this
one. :) I didn't actually spin, but I had to take the car into the grass
to avoid it! DNF, hehe.

Neal

--
Scott F. Williams