Help please! lost my nut

So your car broke down right when the ladies were checking it out.  Strange,
my mojo must have somehow traveled across the list and rubbed off on you :o)

-----Original Message-----
From: Elijah R [mailto:nicadimus@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 2:05 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Help please! lost my nut

I lost my castle nut on my steering nuckle at the wheel(couldn't have
happened at a worse time, on lunch, 3 gurls in a jeep were checking out my
roc, and Whammm, screeeechh, I stoped dead!) anyway..... Does any one know
what size it is for an 86 Scirocco?? ganna raid the parts bin at the store
but need to know what size. thanks a head of time for your help.