Help please! lost my nut

It's a super fine thread and it can differ in threads depending on who made
it.  I would just get one from a wrecking yard or come and get one from me
(I have never had  problems losing nuts and bolts and only buy stuff when I
wan't them to be new because I keep all screws/washers/nuts/bolts/etc from
things I tear apart in wrecking yards!).  Sorry couldn't help out more!!
Oh, PUT A COTTER PIN IN THERE THIS TIME!!

Dave