16v Intake and fuel pump compatibility questions

1.  I have aquired a spare intake manifold so I can clean and paint it w/o
down time.  The lower half has these brown plastic inserts some of which are
partially broken off.  Can I get them as seperate parts.  How do they come
out?
2.  Can the fuel pump from my 16v parts car be used in the MK1.  I am a
little confused as I think there is one on the MK1 and 2 on the 16v.  No?
I am going to pull the hanging down FP from the doner 16v and take a look.
Thanks as allways.
Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion "...it's working....It's WORKING...!"
tracing electrical gremlins now...
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"