16v Intake and fuel pump compatibility questions

I can respond to the first part.  Yes, they are available
separately.  Potterman can sell them to you (as well as the washers that go
underneath).  They are held in place by large hollow brass inserts.   It
takes a large allen key (12mm) and some leverage to get them out.

John
Long Beach