To sell or not to sell?

Alfa GTV6 was also designed by the same man that designed the mk1 Rocco,
Georgio Guigario (spelling?) of ItalDesign.

I have always lusted after one, they look mean and handle great.  I also
have one of the largest Alfa parts suppliers in the US about a half hour
drive from me.

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox