Reconsidering...

Buy a Scirocco You won't regret it..

However!.. DO NOT pay 6.5K for one.

That is retarded.

Check out the Scirocco Classifieds on

http://forums.vwvortex.com

There are lots of cars for sale.. (mostly states) but some Ontario.

Allot of people in canada that i know purchased there rocco from the
states.. They got a better deal, a better car, and a better body.

Whatever you do don't spend 6.5K that's silly.

6 grand should be more than enough to get an amazing scirocco.

> Thanks everyone for your input on the purchase of my new Scirocco.
Unfortunately most of the feedback was regarding all the money I would have
to spend on this thing. I love the Scirocco, but at the same time I'm on a
limited budget. I can only spend roughy 6K CDN and with all the costs
people have been warning me about frankly I've been scared off a bit. The
one I'm looking at already extends my budget dramatically as the guy wants
6.5K. Any suggestions? Should I purchase more of a fixer upper than this
nice, already prime looking car? I have also been considering Jetta's and
Golf's. Any insight? Would I really regret not purchasing this car? I would
be parking it on the street for the summer which also concerns me!