My scirocco 4-sale?

I'm actually thinkin about selling the rocco. Something is always going
wrong and I just don't have the know how to fix it and don't have to
money to pay someone else to fix it. Right now she is sitting in my
garage with no tag or insurance and she will probably stay there for a
while. If I get offered enough I might just sell it.

1986 Scirocco 16v
Just under 95,000 miles
All leather interior, seats in great condition
Also might include stereo which includes Pioneer CD Headunit with four
Infinity 4x6 Component Plate system speakers and two Power Acoustic 1"
tweets.

New:
Ignition Coil
Distributor Cap/rotor
Bosh wire set
Main Fuel Pump
In-tank fuel pump
Fuel Filter
New(used) gas tank

I am located in the Jacksonville area of Florida.

Nick
'01 Jetta VR6
'86 Scirocco 16v (Money Pit)
 Pic of 16v: http://mabbott.dhs.org/~eluzion/DCP_0198.jpg