G60 Turbo Proj. Probs...

alright everyone, im soo friggin close to having my G60 Turbo in my car it
makes me sick!! there are, however, a few problems.

1. Cooling Hoses - will i be able to use the hoses off a JH? if not, what
should i do? start looking for a G60 parts car?

2. Turbo Piping - where should i get piping from? Hector & Vic's Muffler and
Exhaust shop? http://8vturbo.com for the bends and cut pipes myself?

3. No G-Crapper - Not having the G-Crapper means i will need to do something
about the serpentine belt that the G60 uses. should i think about using a
pully, or getting a shorter belt?

4. Brakes - I have the brakes and calipers off a G60, and i want to know if
i can put the 10.1" on the back of my 16v, and use the 11" ones on the
front. I have 15" rims i will be using for clearance, what all will i need
for moving the 10.1"s to the back? is it pretty much bolt up, or dont even
try?

5. Thing i know i have over looked - What else should i be conserned about?
what am i forgeting?

Tia for everything, i couldnt do it w/o all of you!!!

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)