New Dimensions Show

I'm sure as hell going to be there, hooking up with the peeps coming from
Seatlle and Canada on Friday night, with all the rest of the gang on
Saturday, and I'll be showing on Sunday .. in fact I'll be showing off my
ultra cool headlight mod all weekend (whatever state of completetion it will
be at anywhoo).

Ya wouldn't want to miss that now would ya!

Can't make the coast trip, need to, and hopefully will still be able to, get
tires on my new rims before the show weekend .. and have to waste half a
vacation day to do it. Doh!!!!