G60 Turbo Proj. Probs...

the only answers are:

1) dunno
2) dunno
3) dunno
4) I don't think it is possible to install front carrier and caliper form
the front end to the rear end of the car, but I have been known to be
completely illogical and uneducated when if comes to scirocco matters... I
would just slap the 11" in the front.
I have 10.1 in the front with 15" wheels plenty of space.

Patrick