Virus warning

OK guy's, it looks like that asshole that sent the "heres my game, your
the first to play it....etc." had a nice virus embedded into it.  And
even though I have safeguards, this one got through.  I didn't know till
thismorning, when my e-mail server started sending me back allot of
undelivereable mail that I know I didn't send.  So if you get an e-mail
from me that isn't scirocco related, just delete it.  I'm sending this
one from my work PC which is virus free so no worries on this one.
Sorry fold, but anyone who got one of those e-mails needs to get virus
software, or update their virus definitions.  This one is known as the
Kelz.G work and is #1 on Macaffe's virus list right now.

William

--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)

88' Scirocco 16v (the void)