FREE Scirocco

Yes, I have a '84 8v Scirocco for anyone that wants it.  I'm keeping it on
my fathers property, and he says it has to go.  I retired the car about 2
years ago.  It was my daily driver.  It ran good, but letting it sit ruined
the exhaust.  My mom's cabby sprung a leak in her radiator so I pulled the
radiator out.  All it needs to be drivable is a radiator.  She isn't a
beauty, but its not banged up at all.  The front has seen some shoddy body
work.  Engine, transaxle, half-shafts, brakes, struts, all in great shape.
Seats are not ripped, but worn.  If you want it, let me know soon.  I hate
to send a rocco to the crusher.  Good beater car or figure 8?  Located near
Lansing, Michigan.  Have a pic if you want to see.

Ben
85 8v
89 Nissan 4x4
84 8v